Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

New Chapter

A new chapter in my life has begun.  After job-hunting on both coast and a spiritual journey to India, I am now the Coordinator for Multicultural Programs at California Lutheran University (CLU) in Thousand Oaks, CA.   
Celebrating International Education Week

Although at times I’m not sure how I ended up here, I’m blessed to have my health, a job, and a roof over my head.  I am also trying to be still enough to hear God and recognize that he’s in control even when I’m confused on the path he’s set for me.  

My motivation to keep striving is this...

Never think that God’s delays are God’s denials.  Hold on; hold fast; hold out.  Patience is genius.   -Comte de Buffon


God’s delays are not denials;
He has heard your prayers;
He knows all about your trials,

Knows your every care.


God’s delays are not denials,
Help is on the way;
He is watching over life’s deals,
Bringing forth the day.



God’s delays are not denials,
You will find Him true;
Working through life’s darkest trials,

What is best for you.


This is such a powerful statement and poem that I meditate on often.  

Join me as I work towards discovering my purpose along with finding the culture and the “not so Hollywood” side of Southern California.  Updates on my adventures in acupuncture and Korean spas to come!
Love going to the beach in winter

1 comment: